When you interact with us on social media you are agreeing to follow our house rules. We keep an eye on our social channels during store hours, and will remove any posts that don’t follow the rules.
Don’t worry, they’re pretty easy to remember.
The spirit of Red Bottle’s socials
Our social media channels are a place for us to relax and have a good time. We’re here to help you find an old favourite or discover something new – and learn something along the way!
We encourage conversation and interaction, just like in our stores. But just like in our stores, we ask that you drink responsibly and treat others with kindness and respect.
The house rules
Our nine house rules have been created to help everyone enjoy our community. With that in mind, please keep them in mind when you post.
1. All our community members must be over the age of 18.
2. We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
3. Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
4. Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
5. We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
6. Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
7. Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
8. Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. Don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
9. We do not support comments from the community that encourage unhealthy drinking behaviour. This means that we do not condone posts that:
- promote excessive drinking
- suggest that drinking leads to success
- dare people to drink
- encourage underage drinking
- recommend drinks based on alcohol percentage
- recommend that other’s drink before engaging in activities which require you to be mentally or physically alert
Please drink responsibly. Find out more at DrinkWise.
If you have a question about our social media channels, or a product or service of ours, please get in touch via our contact page.
If you’d like to chat with a member of our staff, please get in touch with us on our contact page.